Random Pursuits is a website maintained by Dr. Elizabeth Holmes to provide online access to workshops and symposia on stochastic population dynamics and inference from such (i.e. ecological statistics). The scientific material on the site comes from both Dr. Holmes and from a variety of other scientists who do research in population dynamics or ecological statistics.
- Time-series analysis using state-space and hierarchical models, ESA 2010
- Time-series analysis of population monitoring data using state-space models, MM 2009
- Introduction to LateX, ESA 2009
- Analyzing ecological time series data with state-space models and the Kalman-EM Algorithm, ESA 2008
- Time-series analysis of multi-species data, ESA 2007
- State-Space Modeling and Kalman Filters, ESA 2005